All the arguing and pleading in the world would not make my voice react in appropriate fashion. It's like suddenly there was nothing left she wanted to say.
I don't even remember the last time I lost my voice, but it's been quite a while. Squeaking out a few painful words today is all I can muster. It is time to just be quiet, and enjoy the peace of these couple of days before life returns to normal.
|"He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul....."Psalm 23:2-3|
- The kids and I have been whispering to one another, requiring us to actually walk up and speak softly to whomever we wish to communicate
- Two days off work, with nothing to do but sleep and rest
- My awesome husband is picking up my slack with the kids and the housework
- This time of quiet has greatly decreased my anxiety
- I have had plenty of time to read
When have you been thankful for an illness?