Pages


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Season of Thanks

     So, I am late. I wanted to do a beautiful thanksgiving post with a few of the awesome reasons I have to be thankful. I'm frustrated, because I am late for everything and blowing my New Year's Resolutions sky high. There is always next year to be on time I guess. Is it ever too late to be thankful?

     Our daughter was baptized this year.

   















                                                                                       


                                                                                We spent some time with long lost friends.
   


 

















     We had really great family vacation time.   

 















    My wonderful husband and I celebrated our fifteenth anniversary in August.

     I have a hard working guy who loves his family.

     My lovely little sister married.

     Family relationships were patched up.

     My father moved to Washington after 25 years in California.

     My stepdad came home safely from Kuwait.

 

















 
      My brother Joey survived his wreck, and is improving at a miraculous rate. The doc said originally he could expect to be in a wheelchair for three to six months, but no, it's been six WEEKS since he snapped both femurs and cracked three other bones, and he is walking with only a cane!

Photo from krem.com
    
     There is so much more that I am thankful for....the JR High and volunteers at church, my great parents....all of them! The most amazing friends I could ask for. My kids, and the lessons they teach me on a regular basis. I am thankful for a God who cares about what is going on in my life, and who works all things together perfectly for the best of everyone involved.

     I want to live each day with an attitude of awe and thankfulness. God is so good!

     What are you thankful for?

   

   

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Amy!
    You are one of the winners in our book giveaway on 'Til Dawn Comes. Please e-mail me at thesong2008@live.com with an address and we'll get your signed hardcover copy of Song in the Night in the mail.
    Blessings,

    Pamela Thorson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you Pam! I am so thrilled! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete